Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Best Laid Plans....




You know what they say about the best laid plans....Despite my resolution to read only books from my personally owned TBR stacks (don't worry, I have plenty of books) and the resolution to only sign up for challenges which I can meet reading my own books, I'm still adding challenges to my list like they're going out of style. I may not reach 40-some challenges again-- (Yes, I'm currently rushing around madly trying to cram as many books in between work and holiday preparation as I can...)--BUT I have already grabbed up 16 challenges for 2016 and this year isn't even over. So, you all know I'm in as a self-proclaimed Challenge Addict.

How about you? How many of those bad boys have you already added to the list for 2016?

6 comments:

  1. You make me smile!
    I did pretty well for 2015. Well... better than I'd anticipated anyway!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to spread cheer during the holiday season. :-)

      I'm not going to finish all of my challenges this year. I've resigned myself to that fact....

      Delete
  2. Hi Bev,
    I've already joined 16 Reading Challenges for 2016. It's very hard to say no! The challenge are addictive! So I guess you could say I'm definitely a Reading Challenge Addict. lol Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have signed up for so many already as well!! I just found a few today that I am signing up for. I didn't meet all of 2015s challenges that I had signed up for but thats okay! It was really fun and next year I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't meet all my 2015 challenges either--it was my perpetual challenges that defeated me this year.

      Delete
  4. I'm limiting myself to ten challenges this year, but it's hard! I'm terrible at keeping track of challenges, so I really shouldn't do any more.

    ReplyDelete